This includes care for chronic wounds such as those that fail to heal, heal slowly or recur.
Removal and replacement of bandages
Reminders, assistance and administration of meds
Pain management and wound care post sugery
Samples extraction and lab assistance
Replacement and administration of infusions
General Patient Care
Regular physical exams and health screening
Catheter Placement & Care
Cleaning, emptying and replacement of catheters
Part-Time Home Personal Care
Patient personal care excluding live in
Administration and overseeing of injections and doses
Virtual Doctor Consultations
Connecting patients to specialists doctors from their homes
Monitoring Vital Signs
Periodic mesurement of temperatures and pulses
Cardiac & Respiratory Care
Management of condition and medication guidance
Assessment of and care for common foot and nail disorders
Nursing services within hospital settings
Patient assistance with physical therapy
Movement assistance to alleviate pain and regain mobility
Speak with a Wound Expert
Frequently Asked Questions
DO YOU HAVE DOCTORS IN YOUR OPERATIONS TOO?
We have partnered with qualified and experienced specialists to offer teleconsultations and in some cases, conduct home visits.
HOW SECURE IS PATIENT DATA?
We adhere to some of the highest data standards in the industry. All of our carers have signed strict confidentiality agreements and our systems are hosted on AWS.
WHAT DOES A HOME VISIT CONSTITUTE OF?
It depends on patient need but generally it would include a combination of:
- Taking patient vital signs, measurements and medical histories
- Asking about the patient’s symptoms
- Performing physical examinations
- Drawing blood samples
- Requesting and conducting diagnostic tests
- Recommending care options to doctors
- Administering medication
- Maintaining accurate and detailed records
- Consulting with other health care providers
- Educating patients on how to manage their conditions
- Providing emotional support to patients and their families
- Implementing and assessing care plans
- Recommending sources of support for patients
- Setting up treatment rooms
- Sanitizing and assembling medical equipment
- Checking and counting medication
- Completing patient assessments
- Administering wound care
- Changing dressings
HOW MUCH DOES A HOME VISIT COST?
It depends on patient need but entry level is $40 for 2 visits a month. There are top up rates for additional services including post hospital care and impromptu visits.
HOW QUALIFIED ARE THE NURSES WHO WORK WITH YOU?
76% of our nurses hold a bachelors degree, 9.9% hold a masters degree and 13.5%, HND. They all have at least 2 years working experience.
WHY SHOULD I USE YOU?
All of the above +
- Commitment to high standard of care
- Detailed medical history
What to Expect From Your Call
During a teleconference with a qualified doctor, you should expect the same of better quality engagement with your doctor. We have partnered with qualified doctors who are available to speak with you on appointment.
Buea, SOuth West Province, Cameroon